October 24, 2022
OPEN AVAILABILITY IS REQUIRED
Prep Cook Responsibilities
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow the sous chef's instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Min. 5 years experience with proven cooking experience is A MUST
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with the industry's best practices
- Food Safe Level 1
- Work Permit
Up to $18/hour
Thanks again, and happy hunting!
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume by replying to this Ad and mentioning which position you are interested to apply for.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Job Perks & Benefits
- Advancement Opportunities
- Discounted Staff Meals
- Flexible Schedule
- Staff Discount
- Work/Life Balance
Other positions available
There are no other positions available at the moment.